if you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking. It is a day out of the office to think
if you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking. It is a day out of the office to think about your strategy for growth, your target markets and what you will have to do to achieve your business goals.
This strategic marketing programme is a day out of the office to think about your future and how you can have a plan of action that will move you to the next stage of business. It will look at good marketing and sales strategies and also come up wit some quick wins to start moving you to the next stage. The content is based on current strategic marketing thinking and also a practical knowledge of marketing communications and promotion – both online and offline. The programme positions marketing and sales.
The topics we shall cover are as follows:
Part 1 – (morning) – Strategic Marketing and Sales
- Marketing and Sales – How it applies to a small business – a realistic view:
- ‘P’s’ of the marketing and sales mix – How research and insight, Product, Place, Price, Promotion, People, Presence, Planet, Purple cow, Sales all interact:
- Key ideas for activity in each of the ‘p’s’
- The concept of different target markets – thinking of customer groups into silos:
- Research and insight – understanding customer motivation, competitor activity etc
- Marketing action plans template – useable after the course
- Quick wins at no cost to improve awareness and sales opportunity – first actions
Part 2 (afternoon) Marketing Communication and how to maximise the effect!
- Promotion & Branding – how to create a brand and build positive awareness:
- Creating key messages for different customer groups.
- Communication and promotion (offline and online) – the right formats – how to select and when to use.
- Managing your marketing on a regular basis – resource and budget
- Evaluating the results for the next round of marketing activity
To book a place Click here
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saltcoats Town Hall
18 Countess Street, Saltcoats, Ayrshire, KA21 5HW
Maureen Deans01563 576987