Finding the people your business needs
Taking on a new employee can be expensive and challenging, but we offer a range of support services to help you find the right people with the right skills.
- We can help you with recruitment to support your future growth, and incentives may also be available.
- Modern Apprenticeships offer paid employment and opportunity to train for young people aged over 16. This could help grow your workforce, and financial incentives may be available.
- Supported employment helps people with disabilities to find and keep a job. It can help you train and employ valuable workers and create a more diverse workforce.
- These case studies highlight the calibre of employees who can be sourced through East Ayrshire Council’s employability services.
- Financial support could be available for training, both for you and for your staff.
- Workshops are available to help you develop your skills as an employer.