For businesses planning to expand a customer base by visiting a show (trade or consumer), this programme will maximise leads and contacts as well as grow brand recognition. Shows are a
For businesses planning to expand a customer base by visiting a show (trade or consumer), this programme will maximise leads and contacts as well as grow brand recognition.
Shows are a time when typically potential buyers are susceptible to an approach.
This session is practical and packed with tips and techniques of how to be more successful.
Scotland’s Gift Fair includes Food and Drink is at SECC late January 2024.
Visit Scotland Connect (P & J Live, Aberdeen) in April 2024.
Both these events are flagship events for Scottish food producers and tourism operators. There will also be other events worldwide that many companies will attend.
What we cover:
- How to plan for a successful show – a checklist to follow
- Audience profile at shows
- How to make an impact with your stand – layout, stand dressing
- Trade shows, consumer shows – the difference
- How to entice customers to stop and what to say to them
- How to create a busy stand, handle 2 people at one time, get rid of timewasters etc
- The sales process on stand – asking for the order
Exhibition sales need a different focus from other mainstream sales activity. This programme has run for many years and highly regarded by all who attend.
To book a place, click here.
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Lynsey Garrick01563 576481 Ingram Enterprise Centre, 30 John Finnie Street Kilmarnock KA1 1DD