This workshop aims to help you understand the process of employing and managing people. It will also deal with legal obligations and point you in the direction of further assistance. One
This workshop aims to help you understand the process of employing and managing people. It will also deal with legal obligations and point you in the direction of further assistance.
One of the scariest things you can do as a business is take on staff and to learn how to manage them properly.
This workshop will allow you to have the key information in your possession to take on staff and manage your team.
- Attracting and recruiting the best and right people for our business
- Our obligations as employers
- Managing people to stay with us
- Moving on
We will also look at:
- How in the current climate you can manage staff and teams in a remote environment, considering their productivity, efficiency, and the issues of home working
- How you can best manage staff to ensure productivity is kept and mental health is supported
- The impact of companies who may be considering restructuring and therefore redundancy for the first time and how that can be managed.
To book a place, click here.
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ingram Enterprise Centre - Kilmarnock KA1 1DD
30 John Finnie Street
Lynsey Garrick01563 576481 Ingram Enterprise Centre, 30 John Finnie Street Kilmarnock KA1 1DD