24nov2:00 pm4:00 pmBusiness Gateway Webinar - Self Assessment - How to Complete your Tax Return
This workshop is aimed at establishing businesses which are looking to prepare their first self - assessment or alternatively require a refresher on completing. The aims of the workshop is to
This workshop is aimed at establishing businesses which are looking to prepare their first self – assessment or alternatively require a refresher on completing.
The aims of the workshop is to allow the person to leave with a greater knowledge of how to complete a self – assessment form, to ensure they have the right information ready to complete the self – assessment process, to ensure that they understand what to fill in and also to make sure they are claiming for every allowance that they should be. As a result of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Determine who must complete a self – assessment tax return
- Understand how and when to register for self – assessment
- Be aware of HMRC deadlines and penalties
- Understand how to obtain an estimate of their income tax liability
- Be able to complete the relevant sections of a self – assessment tax return for their business
- Know where to go for further information, help and advice
To book a place click here.
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Lynsey Garrick01563 576481 Ingram Enterprise Centre, 30 John Finnie Street Kilmarnock KA1 1DD