In this programme, we start at the end of the sales process - finalising the sale! In this programme, we start at the end of the sales process. The final element
In this programme, we start at the end of the sales process – finalising the sale!
In this programme, we start at the end of the sales process. The final element of ‘Asking for the order’ or ‘clinching the deal’ is often a part of the sales process that many business owners find challenging. We look at this first! We then work through the sales ladder to provide the complete picture.
- 5 + ways to close sales – some ideas;
- Recognising buying signals – when the customer is ready to purchase;
- Negotiation techniques – working to a joint solution;
- Handling objections – what to do when customers say no;
- Link sales – upselling and offering more to add value;
- Developing key messages and points of difference;
- Asking the right questions to find out about customers;
- Getting in front of customers when they are susceptible to purchase;
- Existing customers – potential customers – 10 key sales tips that cost nothing;
- Different sales scenarios – face to face, on zoom, e commerce, phone and voice.
Focus of this session is to provide practical advice that can be utilised in the business with immediate effect.
To book a place click here
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lynsey Garrick01563 576481 Ingram Enterprise Centre, 30 John Finnie Street Kilmarnock KA1 1DD