If you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking. This is a day out of the office to think
If you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking. This is a day out of the office to think about your future.
This workshop will look at good marketing & sales strategies & also come up with some quick wins to start moving you forward.
The content is based on current strategies marketing thinking & also practical knowledge of marketing communications & promotion online & offline. It positions marketing & sales within the business cycle & is ideal for SME’s to focus their business growth.
- Realistic Marketing & sales – How it applies to a small business
- Ps of the marketing & sales mix – How research & insight, Product, Place, Price, Promotion, People, Presence, Process, Planet, Purple cow, Sales all interact
- Key ideas for activity in each of the Ps
- The concept of different target markets – thinking of customer groups into silos
- Research & Insight – understanding customer motivation, competitor activity etc
- Marketing actions plus template – usable after the course
- Quick wins at not cost to improve awareness & sales opportunity – first actions
- Promote & Branding – how to create a brand & build positive awareness
- Creating key messages for different customer groups
- Communication & promotion
- Managing your marketing on a regular basis – resource & budget
- Evaluating the results for the next round of marketing activity
To book a place Click here
(Monday) 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Business Gateway Office (Irvine)
22 Quarry Road
Maureen Deans01563 576987