Event details If you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking. The topics we shall cover are as follows: Pat 1
If you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking.
The topics we shall cover are as follows:
Pat 1 (morning) – Strategic Marketing and Sales
- Marketing and sales – How it applies to a small business – a realistic view:
- ‘P’s of the marketing & sales mix – How research and insight, Product, Place Price, Promotion, People, Presence, Process, Planet, Purple cow, Sales all interact:
- Key ideas for activity in each of the ‘p’s
- The concept of different target markets – thinking of customer groups into silos:
- Research and insight – understanding customer motivation, competitor activity etc
- Marketing action pans template – useable after the course
- Quick wins at no cost to improve awareness and sales opportunity – first actions
- Part 2 – (Afternoon) Marketing Communication and how to maximise the effect!
- Promotion & Branding – how to create a brand and build positive awareness:
- Creating key messages for different customer groups
- Communication and promotion (offline and online) – the right formats – how to select and when to use.
- Managing your marketing on a regular basis – resource and budget
- Evaluatingthe results for the next round of marketing activity
A light lunch will be served
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 4:30 am
Ingram Enterprise Centre - Kilmarnock KA1 1DD
30 John Finnie Street
Maureen Deans01563 576987